In this fast tracked life we are so busy that we overlook our body & its fitness, as a result we are exposed to many diseases.
Everyone needs to stay fit. It’s not that hard we can stay fit by being a little alert with our diet & some simple outdoor activities like fishing and camping can keep us fit. Here are some suggestions which will help you in keeping yourself fit.
- Proper Food & Diet: We all know that any fitness goal is linked to what we eat, so a proper diet is essential to keep yourself fit & healthy. Balance is the key to a healthy diet. People should include these in their daily diet.
- Fruits & green vegetables, a vital source of Vitamins & minerals
- Starchy foods such as bread, rice, potatoes etc, great source of fiber
- Meat, beans, eggs a good source of protein.
- Proper Sleep: A good sleep is what recuperate our body with the stress that we have put on to it the whole day. An 8-9 hours of sleep every night is required.
- Fishing : Fishing is an excellent exercise unless you’re always on a fishing kayak, walk through water and flinging flies or lures at fish for long times in a day is pretty good vigorous exercises.It will certainly help you to improve your health. So get ready with your best spinning reel and make s short trip for fishing every weekend.
- Drinking water: Drinking at least 8-ounce of water daily is required for proper functioning of the body.
- Exercise: In order to ensure a fit & healthy body a 30-45 mins of daily exercise is what we all need. The following simple exercises can benefit us
- Dancing & Swimming
- Abdominal Crunches
- Tricep press
- Relaxation: We often carry our work at home and forget that after a whole day of stress we need some time to relax. So try to keep your work at workplace and spend time with your family & friends to relax.
- Yoga: A few mins dedicated towards Yoga can be beneficial for health & the body, which can re energies our mind, body & soul. Yoga as said an exercise of body and soul can benefit in numerous ways by re vitalizing the body & soul. Apart from this there are various other small things that can help us keep fit & healthy like
- Quitting Bad habits such as drinking too much alcohol, smoking, unsafe sex etc
- Regular check ups, to ensure that everything is fine.
- Reduce Stress, as excessive stress can cause digestive & other health related problems.
- Breakfast, lunch & dinner should be taken in proper time & not to be skipped.e. Replace high sugar foods with lower sugar – versions.
- Laugh it off- laughing boosts immune system & reduces stress.
Following these simple tips can let us have a fit and healthy body!